7 Ohio Medical Schools Comparison
There are 7 LCME-accredited medical schools in Ohio as of 2022. By school type, 5 medical schools are public and 2 are private. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
ranked first among Ohio medical schools with #17 in overall medical school ranking.
The below list summarizes the 2022 important medical schools statistics for Ohio medical schools.
- The average MCAT Score of Ohio medical schools is 512.
- The average GPA is 3.72.
- The average acceptance rate is 2.55%.
- In public Ohio medical schools, the average tuition & fees is $38,911 for state residents and $66,433 for out-of-state students.
- In private Ohio medical schools, the average tuition & fees is $70,887.
- Total 4,536 students have attended Ohio medical schools in 2022 and each school had 756 medical school students in average.
- A total of 1,069 students have newly enrolled (first-time students) 2022 and , in average, a medical school had 178 first-time students last year.
List of Ohio Medical Schools and Comparison
The following table lists 7 Ohio medical schools with important statistics including tuition and MCAT scores. You can compare them with the information and sort the table by each column that you want. The ranking is for all LCME-accredited medical school. It is computed based on a number of factors including the admission scores, number of faculties, bar pass rate, acceptance rate, and employment statistics.
Ohio Medical Schools Comparison Table
|Case Western Reserve University School of MedicinePrivateCleveland, OH||17||1843||$69,953||518||3.78||2.45%||993|
|University of Cincinnati College of MedicinePublicCincinnati, OH||34||1819||$53,655||515||3.75||2.93%||770|
|The Ohio State University College of MedicinePublicColumbus, OH||38||1914||$56,002||514||3.79||2.47%||892|
|Northeast Ohio Medical University College of MedicinePublicRootstown, OH||111||1973||$88,587||509||3.71||3.38%||643|
|University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life SciencesPublicToledo, OH||112||1964||$68,936||509||3.67||2.62%||737|
|Boonshoft School of Medicine at Wright State UniversityPublicDayton, OH||128||1973||$64,985||507||3.61||1.43%||501|
|Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of MedicinePrivateCleveland, OH||-||2002||$71,820||-||-||0.00%||0|